Friday, January 30, 2015

At the Start

It's been a busy January for me with requests for new head shots.  I love that kind of session! I've done them for realtors, dancers, dating sites, business people and most recently, this budding actor! He's headed off to college next year and will be majoring in musical theater! Auditions for various schools are this weekend, so he needed to start with a headshot.  We got together last weekend and had a session.  Though it was cold, we had some gorgeous winter light to work with. He was such a trooper taking his jacket on and off for the photos and braving the less than tropical temperatures.





This last shot is one I didn't show him in his final gallery as it clearly would not be one he would use.  However, I still love it!  An in-between moment of laughter. If I'm having fun, then everyone else should be too!


And that's a wrap!  
Best of luck on Sunday.  
We look forward to seeing you on stage soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment