Tuesday, January 27, 2015

4.52 My Happy Place (well, one of them)

For those of you just joining in, the photo project I've chosen this year is Project 52....52 weeks of Self Portraits.  Yep, this will make sure I get behind the camera each week.  I'm planning to have my kids in those photos a few times too, with me, of course!



So, this is one of my happy places.  Sitting on our living room couch, computer on my lap, a kitty behind my legs (see that splash of white back there), playing with/editing photos.  While I do have an office in my home, I don't always work there. I love the light and warmth in this room. It also contains a few pieces of furniture I inherited from my grandparents, once they passed away.  See that antique tea cart on the right side of the photo? That was in my grandparents home where I used to go every summer while I was growing up. It makes me feel like I have a little part of them with me all the time and makes my heart happy.

Working on a couch, in jeans, with my fur ball..what else could I ask for?  Here, I was finishing up putting head shots together for a client.  He's in his Senior year of high school, auditioning for colleges for next year, wanting to major in musical theater!  Send some positive vibes his way on Sunday, if you are so inclined.

I feel so truly fortunate that this is the life I'm leading.  I'm one very lucky girl.

Until next week (or really later this week, since I'm posting this one late)....

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment