Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Very Special Ceremony

This blog post is SO long overdue!  But, as always, better late than never.

Last September (yes, September..see? I told you), I was lucky enough to photograph a Bat Mitzvah with a friend of mine. There's something so fun about doing a job with someone who shares your passion for photography.  We started out in the morning at the Synagogue and then headed to the wonderful celebration afterwards!  It was beautiful and moving and emotional and I felt honored to be there. Here's a peek into the day.


Photographing life is one of my very favorite things to do!  So, I believe shooting events will be working their way into my shooting schedule much more so this year than in past years!

Congratulations on such a momentous milestone in your life!  




No comments:

Post a Comment