Monday, October 17, 2011

The W Family Sneak Peek

So, every once in awhile, I talk about how there is very little photographic evidence that I exist in my family.  That's because I'm always the one holding the camera! The same holds true for this Dad, who is a fellow photographer.  We are both always busy taking pictures of other people's families that it's rare we have our own done.  As with my last blog post, this shoot was originally supposed to happen last year.  Life flew by and here we are, one year later.  We got a date set, the weather couldn't have been more perfect, and a shoot was had!  My main focus was to get family shots, as having a photographer for a dad, these kids are beautifully photographed on a regular basis. But, I couldn't resist getting just a few while we were out, spending some time together.

One of our first shots as we got into the groove.

Three sweet munchkins. Oh how I love fall and the colors that come with it!

Little girl secrets!

A moment of distraction - he was swiping leaves from the pile his sisters were building and putting them in his own pile.  It was hilarious to watch.  He's holding out a leaf that "fell into their pile and they could keep" as a way to district from the girls from what he was really doing. It was hilarious to watch!

So much love. One of my favorites from the whole shoot.

A perfect fall day with a beautiful family that is oh so fabulously coordinated.

Thank you, again, for asking me to be your photographer for this family shoot!  I was flattered to be asked and enjoyed getting to know the kids a bit more. Your full gallery will be on its way soon!

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment