Friday, October 28, 2011

A Dancer's Day

I just realized I'm a bit behind on my blog posts. This one is about a beautiful dancer who won my Senior Photo Shoot Contest a few months back. I was thrilled that she won it, as I knew we could certainly have a  lot of fun both in the ballet studio and then outside.  Most of my shooting is done outside. However, it was drizzling the morning of this shoot and so it was just perfect that we were starting inside.  What a fun time we had!

 I couldn't decide if I liked black and white or color better. So I did both!

Jeans and pointe shoes. Not sure what I love so much about this combination, but I do.

This was our final indoor shot.  Love this one!

After our studio time, the sun came out and we headed to a nearby beautiful park.  The colors couldn't have been any better and my subject was such a fantastic model!

Such a classy girl!

Being a dancer, I knew she'd create a great jump shot!

This was just a cool spot. So glad we worked our way down the path.

I had so much fun with this session! Wishing you a wonderful Senior year. You'll be successful in whatever path you choose!




No comments:

Post a Comment