Sunday, October 16, 2011

Family of Three

This shoot was originally supposed to happen a year ago. But, as it often does, life gets in the way and things get postponed.  It's all good though.  I believe everything happens exactly when it's supposed to.

My history with this mom goes way, way, waaaaay back.  We met when we were probably 5.  And no, i'm not going to tell you exactly how long ago that was!  She and I grew up in the same condo complex and went to elementary, junior high and high school together.  Many years passed and only within the last year and a half or so, did we get back in contact.  I love seeing someone again who I've known for that long.

Now, there is a beautiful little girl and a sweet husband who make up this family of three.  The littlest sweet pea is now 3 and has such an adorable personality.  The first shot I took of her was where she was squatting down, trying to look into my camera from the front to see what was going on. I loved the curiosity.  We spent about an hour and  half together, while they enjoyed some fun family time (slightly directed by me).  :)

Daddy tickles - love the giggles

Turns out she's a big Hello Kitty Fan. So am I.

What a sweet, sweet family.

Had she been wiling, I'm pretty sure I could have stayed 
in this spot and photographed her all day long!

Both the furry and non furry kids, being adored by Mom!

Thank you for allowing me to spend such a wonderful morning with you. Enjoy the sneak peek - and the rest of this amazing Fall!




No comments:

Post a Comment