Friday, October 14, 2011

Three Times

I'm pretty sure I have the best job in the world. I've been lucky enough to photograph this beautiful family three times!  They were my first "official" referral and shoot with people I didn't know prior to showing up with my camera.  On our first shoot, the little guy was 3 and the little gal was 6 months.  We did a second shoot 6 months later for her first birthday. Another year and a half passed and now they are five and two and a half years old. I knew, heading to this shoot, that I would see huge changes in both kids and I certainly did.  But oh, what a treat to photograph them as they are growing up.

We met at park nearby and had a great time with this session.  The weather was amazing, the setting perfect and the family such a treat to work with again.  I found out after the fact that the little guy told his mom that when he grew up, he wanted to be a photographer like me.  How sweet is that?!


Courtney, these cutie pies' mom, has also been a wonderful word of mouth referrer for me and I would like to take a moment to publicly say thank you!  Enjoy the photos so far. More to come soon in your full gallery.  Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment