Friday, October 28, 2011

Our second shoot

Oh how I love getting to photograph the same family more than once. It's so much fun to see the kids grow and change. And, when the mom of the group is an old friend from college, well, that makes it even better!  The first shoot with this family was 2 years ago when I was just getting started with my business.  The kids were adorable and we had a great time at Cantigny. Two years later, we met again at Graue Mill and had another fun shoot.  The day was beautiful with great colors and very willing subjects.  I love how this photography bug in me keeps me connected with very special friends that have been on my journey through this life so far!

Look at this gorgeous family!

The kids we so fabulously willing to do whatever I asked of them!

What a sweet, sweet smile.

Pretty in pink!

His smile makes him look exactly like his mom. I love it!

I always forget to try this set up. So glad I remembered this time.

I hope you enjoy the first round of images.  Thank you for asking me to do another shoot. It was wonderful to spend this time with all 5 of you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment