Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Laughter

What a fun session this was with a truly wonderful family!  We spent the majority of it laughing.  What more could I ask for?  This mom was my little boy's kindergarten teacher a couple of years ago and we simply adored her from the moment we met.  Over time I've enjoyed getting to know the rest of this family.  The littlest one made her entrance about 6 months ago and once she could sit up, it was a perfect time to do a family session. And, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful weekend or gorgeous colors all around.  Here's a sneak peek of this session.

 Three little sweet peas.

Right before I took this, he said, "I know a cool sit". And he did.

Love her confidence as we stood right out in front in the light.

I laugh every time I see this. Every time.

I just adore this family.

Perhaps one of my all time favorites!  

I hope you enjoy these photos.  More to come soon in your full gallery.  Thank you again for asking me to be your photographer and spend such a perfect fall afternoon together!

No comments:

Post a Comment