Thursday, August 11, 2011

Turning 4!

Last weekend I went to Louisville with my family, to visit my husband's brother and his family.  Our niece was turning 4 and having a birthday celebration.  Our kids all get along beautifully and as I've said before, it's like one big giggle fest.  I was asked if I'd like to take photos during the party and of course, I say yes! (Honestly, I would have been doing it anyway...) :)
The Birthday Girl

The party took place in the backyard and had a plethora of things for the kids to do.  The clock reached 11:30 and pretty soon there were kids everywhere, having a fantastic time!  Three hundred and twenty five images later, the party was over. This is just a samping of some of the photographs and a peek into how much fun everyone had! The theme was a Silly Monster Party, which I just loved!

There were cute balls and masks and little stuffed animal monster.

There was a fun jumpy birthday cake, swimming, swinging, sliding, playing in the sand, balloons animals, cake and ice cream.  I'm pretty sure that no one stopped moving for two hours.

He was the littlest guest.

Even the moms got in the jumpy too! 

We also had lots of musical entertainment!

It was time for cake!
Mommy Smiles

My niece got a little candle blowing prep talk.
The candles were blown out and everyone feasted!
There was hoola hooping, riding on kid motorcycles and lots of happiness!

The party was great and we truly enjoyed our visit with family!  Happy, Happy 4th Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment