Sunday, August 28, 2011

Quinnie the Pooh Sneak Peek

I'd like to take credit for the title of this Sneak Peek, but alas I can't. Quinnie the Pooh is this adorable little girl's pet name given to her by her Aunt who happens to be one of my best friends.  I've been so excited to photograph her ever since I saw the first pictures of her not long after she was born! I finally got my chance this past week.



As Quinn's grandpa now resides in a nursing home, the decision was made to do the shoot there. It allowed him to be a part of the family photos and all his kids wanted to capture some time with their dad.  After I arrived, we got Dad/Grandpa all situated and headed out to the courtyard. I wasn't sure how this would go, given that we would be in a courtyard in a nursing home. However, as it turned out, we had the entire place to ourselves for almost the full duration of the shoot and the flowers and surrounding areas were so pretty!  It just goes to show you that you don't need much space or some big fancy place to enjoy a photoshoot and get some great shots!

We started out with family photos which included Grandpa. We wanted him be alert and also not have his dinner delayed too much. Once we got a series of photos with Grandpa, we set Quinn loose and my shutter went crazy!

Dad and his girls

QTP and her Aunt!

Mommy with her cutie pie!

Sisters


  It was a treat to photograph this entire  family, including Dad/Grandpa. I loved the decision to do this at his nursing home to ensure that some great memories were captured and that he was a part of them.  Thank you for asking me to be your photographer for this shoot!  I look forward to watching Quinn grow up - just not too fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment