Friday, August 19, 2011

Our Family Session Sneak Peek

As you saw in my last post, we went down to Kentucky to celebrate our niece's 4th birthday. My sister-in-law asked if, while I was there, i would take the newly turned 4 year old's photo. Of course I agreed. And, since we were all together, I just turned it into a full family session. My mother-in-law had been requesting a photo of her three kids for some time now, so we included that as well. Blue was the agreed upon color, which seemed fairly safe.  Considering how many different shades of blue there are, I'd say we did pretty well.  Here is a quick sneak peek of the images from the day....

The three siblings - at long last!

The birthday girl with Mom and Dad

Happy smiles!

A budding ballerina

Three cousins - oh how they love spending time together!  It's so much fun to watch and I love that they have such a great relationship with each other.

Thank goodness for timers and tripods! I managed to get in our family shot. Yay!

This was taken at the end of the shoot.  The kids spotted a big water mister and asked if they could play in it for a few minutes.  I snapped this quickly before they were completely soaked, which happened only a few moments later.

I'm so glad we were able to pull this family session together!  Thanks for asking me to do this.   I had such a great time and can't wait to have us all together again soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment