Sunday, August 21, 2011

The K Family Sneak Peek

This family session was a gift from a good friend of the mom of these 4 beautiful children. I was contacted a few months ago, asking if I sold gift certificates. Why, of course I did!  It was to be a gift in honor of the arrival of the newest little guy in the family!

We met at Cantigny a little over a week ago and the weather was simply beautiful!  The 2 older boys had picked out their outfits (with the help of Mom to make sure they didn't clash) and everyone showed up looking fabulously coordinated!  The kids were very excited to show me their special objects they had brought with them. They were outgoing and friendly and I knew we'd have a fun shoot!

Here is a peek from our time together...

What gorgeous little boys!

 He was such a happy, content little guy. In fact, I'm not sure I heard a peep out of him for the entire shoot!

She is a huge Harry Potter fan!  The special object she brought was a wand. It took us a few tries to find the right spot, but we finally did it!

Love for the newest little guy

The races were fast and furious with lots of laughter!

 I loved how they all gathered around their newest little brother!

The main guest of honor! We put him on his tummy and he used everything he had to get his head up.  For awhile, it was just his tush up in the air, which made everyone giggle.  

Thank you for the opportunity to photograph your family. Everyone was so sweet and easy to work with.  Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment