Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sneak Peek - Mr. C and Miss L

What fun these 2 little cuties were to photograph!  For this session, the third time was the charm. We had to reschedule twice due to weather and illness.   On the date of this shoot, the weather still wasn't looking great.  But, I decided to be optimistic and see what happened. I texted Mom about an hour before we were to begin and said the weather looked suspect but I wasn't ready to throw in the towel just yet. She agreed and we met at the country club where her dad is a member.

We got started with Mr. C right away, as he is turning one!  This little one is on the go.  He crawls at a speed I'd call fast forward, making all kind of noise like he's on a mission and then suddenly, he stops. It cracked me up!


Miss L was fully of smiles and personality!  Both kids were dressed in sailor outfits first that were just too cute!  These are the outfits that when you blink, they've outgrown them and it's so sad.   This was the perfect opportunity to showcase them. And the shoes Miss L had on were adorable! I had to sneak in a photograph of just them!



With the age and mobility difference, getting them to hang out together was not an easy task.  Yogurt covered raisins bought us a bit of time!  I had to move quick before Mr. C headed on the move again!


After we focused on just the kids, they had a clothing change and we moved into some family shots.  What a joy they all were to photograph! In order for this type of shoot to be successful, there needs to be family interaction and they were masters at it!    Lots of laughter and giggles and hugs and few shoulder rides. I kept clicking away and they kept giving me great shots!


In the middle of the golf course, was a lake, complete with it's own set of ducks.  Little Miss L loved the ducks and was on a mission to go see them up close and personal.  Suddenly, we looked towards the water and there they were.  Miss L and her Daddy headed down to see them. By this time the sun had come out and was reflecting beautifully off the water.


I'd say we all got a workout during this shoot but it certainly was a fun one!  Thank you for calling me again this year and hanging on to my number for so long. It was wonderful to meet all of you.  Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment