Sunday, May 22, 2011

Picture Inspiration - Week 11 - Into The Distance

For week 11, we were encouraged to look Into The Distance.  The assignment was to go out into the Wild Blue yonder and let our eyes wander and stretch farther than we normally might.


I was doing a photo shoot this past Tuesday and I brought us to my favorite spot for the session. I shoot in this grove of trees all the time as it's such a perfect place for the kind of shooting I do.  As my client took a short break to change her clothes, I snapped off a few shots of just the area. All of the sudden, in the far distance, in the small opening way far out, there was a golf cart.  It was there for only a few moments, but I realized immediately that this would be perfect for this week's shot.

In all the time I've been taking photos here, I've never seen anything out there.  Guess it was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment