Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 7 - Picture Inspiration - The Shape of Surprise

So yes, I'm a bit behind on Week 7, considering it is now Week 8.  Life happens and then I catch up when I can!  This week's assignment centered around reflections again, only this time we needed to only capture the reflection, not the object being reflected.  I was waiting for the right situation to arise. It finally came yesterday while I was downtown with my munchkins, seeing a play, getting ice cream (as the photo implies) and playing at the park.
Who doesn't love to see a painted ice cream cone on a window?  

This is another reflection I took last year, so it's from the archives.  I spotted this with the help of a friend who was with me on the fantastic architectural boat tour on the Chicago River.

And now, on to Week 8...


No comments:

Post a Comment