Friday, April 1, 2011

Picture Inspiration - Week 5 - To Infinity and Beyond

While I'm sure an image of Buzz Lightyear immediately came to mind upon reading this week's prompt, alas photographing him was not our assignment. (though, I might sneak in a photo of him at the end.)  :)

We were to use repetition (rhythm), a shallow depth of field (where one part of the image is in focus and rest is blurred out behind it) and a diagonal to draw the viewer's eyes into the photo where it could look as though this image continues on into infinity.  I took these at the 11th hour, during a visit to the children's museum in our town, while spending the day with a fabulous new friend, her 2 girls and my two children.  (that blog post coming up soon!)
Giant Children's Dominoes - about 15 minutes worth of fun for my little guy.


Just some cool balls on a rod that I shot while my munchkins were focused elsewhere.


And, just because this is one of my all time favorite shots, the alternative version:
To Infinity and Beyond!
Buzz Lightyear Meets Buzz Lightyear

(I couldn't resist).

No comments:

Post a Comment