Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Picture Inspiration - Week 6 - Seeing Double

Oh goodness! Life has been crazy.  Two times a year my twins club hosts a huge resale. And two times a year my life is completely consumed by preparations for this great event.  It's such a valuable event, but it takes all of my time for about a week. That means I've not had nearly the time to play with photos that I normally would. Even now, I should be tagging for the sale, but I decided I absolutely HAD to get this blog post out there.  Plus, I'm a pretty decent procrastinator!

And how funny! I just looked at the title of this week, reread how I started this entry out and now you are probably expecting to see photos of twins.  Alas, such is not the case.  Though, this week's photo is of ONE of my twins.  Our assignment for this week was to find a reflection and compose our image so that we were photographing not only the reflection but the actual object being reflected as well.  Once you start looking for them, you'd be surprised at just how many reflections you'll see.  The image I created is below.  My kids and I met up with some new friends at our local Children's Museum.  There is this really cool tunnel in the shape of a triangle, lined with mirrors and it has small circular windows on top to let the light in.  I loved this thing for taking pictures so much that I tossed up asking my husband to build me one.  :)
I love this moment with him, completely engrossed in his own world, enjoying every moment of being a kid.

Here are 2 more images that fit this prompt.  These were taken a day later at the Arboretum.

Start looking for reflections.  You'll see them everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment