Saturday, March 26, 2011

A missed Sneak Peek

Whenever I have a photoshoot, I post a "Sneak Peek" on my blog within a few days of the shoot so my clients don't have to wait a full three weeks to see any of the images.  Not sure how, but I missed posting this one for Little Man C and Little Miss M. (I did, however, post some of these on my personal facebook page).   These were taken this past November.  It was 50 degrees out, sun was shining, there was no wind and it was simply a perfect day. These 2 little people were an absolutely joy to photograph.  Their personalities came through loud and clear and they couldn't have cared less that I had a camera on them for about an hour and half. Their mom and I used to dance together in high school. So funny how life can make you cross paths again, some 20 years later!


These photographs were taken at Grau Mill.  What a lovely little area with fences and bridges and water and beautiful trees.  The house on the property also gave us a great spot for some fun moments.
As you may have already noticed, Little Miss M carried her stuffed giraffe around with her through the entire shoot.  I checked with her mom first to make sure it was okay to have him in all of the photos and she said "Absolutely!" I love little touches like this that show so much of who these little people are at this time in their lives.
This next image might just be my favorite one from the whole shoot.  I asked Little Mr. C to give Miss M a hug.  He reached out, put his arms on her shoulders and started walking and pushing.  I laughed the whole time this was occurring and still, again, whenever I see this image!
What a fun session this was! I look forward to photographing these two little sweet peas again in a different season.  I love watching the kids grow.  Thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to capture these moments with your munchkins. They are such wonderful little beings!






No comments:

Post a Comment