Monday, November 21, 2011

The K Family Sneak Peek

I must sound like a broken record by now but I truly can't believe I did not have to reschedule even one session this fall due to poor weather. For this sweet family, we did move our session to the afternoon to avoid the morning chill and ended up with another 50+ degree day.  The littlest guy is only a few months old  and was one of the calmest, most content babies I have ever met. The little girl was so full of personality that her beaming smile made me giggle.  We had a great time during this family session and I'm always thankful for new clients.  We still had some great color all around us, as you'll see.

Thank you for the opportunity to photograph your family! What adorable little munchkins you have. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving and wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. Came here via Caroline's blog and just wanted to say hello. Lovely images! Nice to meet a friend of C's.

    ReplyDelete