Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Happy Engagement

So this was my first official engagement photo session.  I don't normally get to do these as I am not a wedding photographer. When K called, I explained that most photographers who shoot weddings include an engagement session. As she hadn't yet chosen a photographer and really wanted some engagement photos taken, she decided she would like for me to do them. I was thrilled!  What more could you ask for than two people who are in love, willing to be all snuggly and happy in front the camera, while I happily click away?!?! Rock on!



We met downtown Chicago, at North Avenue Beach, on a very chilly fall day.  I'd say it was below 40 degrees but these two were troopers. We had all dressed for the weather and they managed to get through the whole shoot without jackets!  When the wind wasn't blowing, it honestly wasn't too bad.  I loved that they were willing to do anything I asked of them.  We all laughed through so much of the session. What is there not to love about my job?


Thank you for asking me to take your engagement photos. I couldn't possibly have had more fun with the two of you. I wish you all the best in your life together and most especially, lots and lots of laughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment