Sunday, November 13, 2011

The F Family Sneak Peek

I loved getting to photograph this family for the second time this year!  Our first shoot was back in May and the littlest guy wasn't quite walking yet, though he was a super fast crawler.  This time, we was most definitely on the go and their sweet girl just got cuter!  We had a wonderful weather, though we did move the shoot a day earlier and into the afternoon to avoid the frosty, chilly mornings!  We met at Graue Mill and had a great time!


This is, by far, one of the most creative moms I've worked with in terms of getting the kids together for a photo.  We struggled to the the little guy next to his sister without him going in a different direction.  So, she put him in "time out" because after every time out, he has to hug his sister. Then, we wanted him to walk towards us but he was having none of it. So, she created a trail of fruit snacks to get him to move towards me. But, the first one mesmerized him and then he was super fast in getting the rest.  It made me laugh and I so appreciated the unusual ideas!  We did finally get them side by side on this rock - long enough for me to snap a few quick ones!

Enjoy your sneak peek!  Thank you for asking me to be your photographer for a second shoot. It was so much fun!  Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment