Wednesday, February 18, 2015

6.52 My furballs

Anyone who knows me, knows I love cats. A lot.  In fact, I'd be okay with coming back as a cat in my next life. Ha!  I currently have 2 furballs.  We adopted them this past July when they were about 3 months old.  They came as Simon and Garfunkel.  While pretty cute as a pair, Garfunkel as a name on it's own is kind of a mouthful.  On that first night, he jumped up into bed, snuggled right up into me as close as he could get and presented me with his new name - Spooner. That's him below in the photo. He is so full of personality and is the snuggliest cat I've ever known. Simon kept his name as it seemed to fit him (and the kids wouldn't agree to anything else I suggested).  I'll be sure he makes an appearance in this project too.  The kitties also seem to understand that coming to live with us meant photos would be taken of them...frequently....as in, almost every day.  My munchkins could not possibly love the fur boys any more if they tried.  


So thankful for my kitties!  They bring so much joy and love into our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment