Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Coffee, friends and cameras

If you have spent any time with me, chances are my camera has been along for the ride.  It's especially true when I hang out with other photog friends.  I'm so thankful that most everyone is used to me snapping away, no matter where we are or what we are doing!  Today was no different.  I met my fabulous friend, Tonya (who took the amazing Indy photos a couple of weeks ago) for a brief coffee date. Her adorable little daughter was also in tow!

I spend quite a bit of time at Starbucks as I prefer to be out and about and around other people (even if I'm not talking to them) rather than always sitting at home doing my work, editing, follow ups, etc.  However, I had a craving to go to a more independent, local coffee shop today and Tonya had a great place in mind!  It's called The Wicked Good Cafe and was just perfect!


Loved the teapots lining the shelves. This was also the first shot I took with my favorite lens, after shattering the lens filter and having it fixed yesterday. Phew. So glad it worked!

Beautiful light in the house!

Seriously, how cool is this coffee?

Turns out, even coffee shots can be photobombed!  :)

Tonya's special chalk artwork.  Must. Be. Captured.

I do believe we could have photographed the coffee and the drinking of the coffee and the designs of the coffee all day long. (this is my official Project 365 shot for the day!)

BUT...we moved on...to much cuter things.  Such as little people and mommy snuggles and kisses.
Who could resist this face? Not me. Or my camera.

Sweet girls!

What every mom loves!!!

Kiss. Kiss.

No better place on Earth!

Thank you for such a fun and enjoyable morning, my friend!  Let's do it again soon.





2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, this may be my favorite post. Not sure why… ;) It was a lovely morning and I would happily do it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, yes. I wonder why. :) Let's always go to places with pretty coffee or something else equally cool to photograph! Thanks my friend!

      Delete