Monday, January 6, 2014

-15 degrees = No School!

For Christmas, I got this awesome new toy called a Gorilla Pod.  Looks pretty cool, huh? The legs are totally flexible so I can attach this thing pretty much anywhere.


What's a photog mom to do as we head into WEEK 3 of Winter break (thanks to this insanely cold weather) but pull it out and have some fun at home?!?!  I attached it to the footboard on my bed, grabbed a remote and had some fun!  My kids are always such willing subjects and for that I'm truly grateful!  So, we all piled on to my bed and this is what happened. The first one is my "official" Project 365 shot for today!



Lots of giggling ensued!

A fleeting calm moment...and I do mean fleeting.  

My beautiful sweet girl!

She got into a giggling fit over a funny photo I took of her. 

This was taken just after doing flying leaps on my bed.  See - the calm was fleeting!

A boy of many faces.


And,  I had to throw in one selfie, as long as the remote was out.

Good use of a full inside day!







3 comments:

  1. The camera loves these two kids. The flying leaps into fleeting calm is great. One eye says, "calm." While the other eye says, "LEAP!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandra! Great interpretation, Pat! Pretty dead on, I would say. :)

    ReplyDelete