Sunday, March 8, 2015

8.52 My handsome date

Every year, at our elementary school, there is a Daddy Daughter Dance.  So my son and I take that opportunity to have our own date.  I believe we started going out in first grade.   We choose a different restaurant every year and make sure to get dressed up.  I love these nights.  This year, we met up with Peyton's Dad from Tommy, David Schlumpf, for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, followed by going to see West Side Story at Drury Lane Theatre. (Thanks to the Paramount Theatre for the show tickets!) What a fun night! An extra bonus with a friend AND a show!



With Middle School less than one year away, the last school Daddy Daughter Dance has happened for our house. So, we'll just have to find a reason to head out, just him and I, in future years. That's a tradition I'll love to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment