Friday, May 30, 2014

Shooting with me!

Ever wonder what it looks like to have a family photo session??  Well, since I can't take photos of myself while I'm taking photos of other people, that would normally be really hard to do. However, while in Nashville, I was lucky enough to have another photographer friend along with me while I did a mini session for a great family!  As we were walking over, I said if she felt like grabbing a few shots of me in action, that would be cool.   Turns out, she probably took well over a hundred shots of me while I was photographing my clients.  I must admit, this was rather fun for me, since I'm always behind the camera and I always joke that there is very little proof that I exist.

I love my job, if you can even really call it a job.  It's my passion and I feel so very lucky to get to do this for my living!  As I always say, I have fun at every session and really think that everyone else should have fun too. So, here it is...a sneak peek into what it looks like to shoot with me. Huge thanks to Tracy for snapping all these shots of me!


Want in on the fun? Give me a call and let's book a date for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment