Sunday, May 4, 2014

Family Gathering!

What a wonderful night!  Being a girl who doesn't have a very large family, I love it when we have an opportunity to attend a gathering of cousins.   These aren't people I see very often but I do enjoy it when everyone is able to get together.  The kids had a great time as well and performed for everyone towards the end of the night.  My cousins who hosted this gathering live in a fabulous condo on one of the uppermost floors of their building, which gives you an incredible view of the city. I never visit without my camera in tow. Here is just a quick glimpse into our night!


This is the view from the balcony.  Amazing, huh?  I was able to catch the buildings just before the sun went behind the clouds for good.


Lincoln Park from above.



















We rounded out the night with performances from both kids. They sang their audition pieces for everyone.  Such a great audience!




Thanks for taking a peek!








No comments:

Post a Comment