Friday, March 14, 2014

When March brings you snow, take snow pictures!

This polar vortex has really been something else this year!  We've had more snow than I can remember in the recent past but temperatures that far too cold for the kids to play outside to go along with it.  I do have faith that we'll see Spring one of these days, though, since a few higher temps have peeked through lately.

Two days ago, we received yet another dumping of snow. While we are all so ready to be done with winter, the positive to this snowfall was that it was the prettiest one of the season.  When I got up and looked out my window to see all the snow clinging to the branches of the trees, my first thought was that I had to go out with my camera and capture it. So I did!  I went to one of my favorite places, Cantigny, followed by a visit to St. James Farm.  Beauty was everywhere!













Here's hoping my next blog post is full of colorful Spring flowers!



No comments:

Post a Comment