Thursday, October 3, 2013

A sweet, new addition

I love getting to photograph a family more than once and seeing how the kids grow and change. This was our second session together, with one major change. There are now THREE little girls in the family, instead of just two.  The newest addition made her appearance just a couple of short months ago.  What a sweet, little nugget with two older sisters who clearly adore her.  Mom and Dad could not look happier.
She's so very observant, just hanging out taking it all in.

Pure adoration!

So happy!

So, this is one of my favorite shots of the whole session. We all cracked up, including Mom. What a face!

Few things make me happier than a red barn in the background.  What a beautiful family!

One final "bonus" sneak that wasn't on Facebook. Who could resist a shot of just the girls with their really cool boots?  I might have to go out and buy my own pair. :)

Thank you for asking me to capture these images. I loved every second of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment