Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A First! Vintage Couch Session.

This session was so fun for me, not only because the family was fabulous but also because we did something I've never done before.  When the mom contacted me to take photos of her family, she said she'd seen cool images in other places of families sitting on vintage couches. As luck would have it, I own a vintage couch and so the decision was made to use it during our session!

There is a spot I've been eyeing for over a year that I thought would be a great place to do a family photo session. It was an even better spot, as it turned out, for a vintage couch shoot as it allowed me to get the truck very close to our location and not have to carry the couch too far.

The day was gorgeous and the fall colors had finally arrived. We had lots of fun and captured many wonderful images. Here is a Sneak Peek!

I'm not sure they could look any more fabulous if they tried!

He was so full of giggles.  I LOVE it when that happens!

Such a sweet moment!

Thanks for asking me to capture these moments for you and for giving me the opportunity to try out something new.  Enjoy the rest of this gorgeous season!



No comments:

Post a Comment