Monday, July 15, 2013

Pretty Houses (for sale)

For as long as I can remember, Real Estate has been a part of my life. When I was 8, my mom decided to get her Real Estate license.  It allowed her the flexibility to be home for me when I wasn't in school while my dad worked full time. Thirty-two years later, she's still a Realtor, going strong, still fabulous at her job.  Now, I know I'll be biased when it comes to my mom, but she's really, really, really good. So good, in fact, that more clients than I can count have become friends of hers. She's the epitome of professional and knows her stuff, backwards and forwards.  She's also taught me quite a bit along the way.

One thing I've always known though, is that I didn't want to be a Realtor. I think it happens with many kids and their parents' chosen careers, whatever they may be.  However, as a photographer on my current journey, I'm more than happy to photograph said houses and listings for other Realtors (including my mom). So, Real Estate continues to be a part of my life and I'm truly enjoying it.




The realtors I've worked with have told me how stressful taking their own photos can be for them.  They take a over 100 photos and then spend so much time going through them, choosing this one and that one, getting their spouses opinion and making decisions and trying to edit them.  Here's where I come in.  Suddenly, all that stress disappears. Big sigh of relief.   No more having to take your own photos, trying to figure out how to get the best light and the right angle so you can see the entire room.  Let me take care of that for you. Tell your client  you are having a professional photographer take photos of their home - extra value you that you bring to the table.   



You'll end up with 1-2 beautiful photos of each room delivered to you within a day or two, via Dropbox.  You can spend your time doing other productive things while I shoot, such as meeting with your clients, entering your listing into the MLS or anything else you need to get done to help market your listing so that it sells quickly, making both you and your client very, very happy.  Photos do make a difference. 




Let me help you sell your next listing!



No comments:

Post a Comment