Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mr. Energy & Co.

This might be the most energetic little boy I have ever met.  He was relatively subdued for the first 5 minutes or so. Then, we got to a spot where he started dancing for me and it was awesome. I didn't realize at the time, though, that we had just flipped his on switch and it wouldn't turn off until the session was over. (Even then, I'm not sure it went off!)  :)  The whole family was sweet and the little guy was such a charmer. I had to be fast with my camera as he literally didn't stay in one place for more than 2-3 seconds.  He kept me running but I loved every minute of it!  I'm looking forward to meeting the newest little one who is on his way.

Airborne - his state for most of our time together!


Love the love!


Such a sweet family.


Honestly - every woman should look this stunning while pregnant!


Waiting in the wings...already loved!

Thank you for asking me to capture your family photos!  I hope to meet your newest little person once he's made his arrival. I wish you all the best - and sleep. I wish you lots of sleep!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment