Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Buddies

Earlier last month, I got an email from a former colleague and friend of mine.  He and his wife had an anniversary coming up and he wanted to surprise her with photos of him and their furry baby, Winston.  I thought that sounded like a lot of fun and we set a date.

Winston is an adorable pug dog.  While I am terribly allergic to dogs and can't ever have one of my own, I must admit that pugs are one of my favorite types of dogs.  Getting Winston to do what we wanted him to was challenging but made us laugh. Dave was prepared with treats of string cheese to use as bribes.  He also armed me with the names of Winston's other dog friends who he plays with at the park. When I'd ask, "Where's Lulu?", he would cock his head to the side, look right at me and perk up his ears.  (see the second image below).  It worked like a charm and completely cracked me up!

In the end, we got some fun shots. I was even happier that it gave me a chance to see my friend who I hadn't seen in quite a few years!  Enjoy the images.


Wishing Dave & Jeanette a very Happy Anniversary and many more years of love and happiness!
(Winston too!)





No comments:

Post a Comment