Friday, March 23, 2012

New Website! It's LIVE!

After almost three years in business (which will officially happen this May), I decided it was time to freshen things up a bit. So, voila! I have a new website!  This one not only has Flash, but also HTML and can be seen on mobile devices. Yay for that!  I've updated the site with my most recent work from this past year so, if you've been a client of mine, you just might see yourself.  Also on the new site, you can link to my Facebook Page and this Blog, via the 2 small buttons in the lower right hand corner when you visit one of the sites. Finally, for those of you curious about my Getty images, there is a link to my Getty page with the images of mine that are currently for sale.  I will be adding more images to Getty as I find the time to finish and upload additional releases. (Can anyone tell me where to find an extra 3 or 4 hours each day?)

If you click HERE, it will take you right to my site.  I'd love any feedback you have - positive or constructive. Feel free to leave it in the comments section below.

One  happy image to leave you with.  Remember the bud I posted on my last entry? This is what it looked like 2 days later. Oh how I'm loving this weather!


Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment