Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Munchkins

I'm at bit behind on posting these images to my blog.  Life has a way to moving by so fast, doesn't it?

A couple of weeks ago, my munchkins asked me to do a "real" photo shoot with them. I learned, as I was getting everything ready for the shoot, that "real" meant bringing all of my props that I use with clients from time to time. So, I had to bring the mini chair, an umbrella an 2 silly hats. They asked for the ball and the bubbles too, but I turned them down on those.  I actually don't bring the props to shoots too often anymore.  I will if it makes sense, but I don't want all of the same things to be in all of my shoots.  Every shoot must be unique.



We headed off to Cantigny around 6:45pm. The sun was about an hour from setting and the lighting was perfect!  The kids had a blast giggling and playing and arguing over who was getting their photo taken next. Have I mentioned just how thankful I am to have little people who truly love getting their picture taken? They are so used to me having my camera that I believe they would think it was more odd if I wasn't constantly taking photos of almost everything we do.

I am terrible about printing photos and putting them up in my house.  It doesn't make sense, I know. But, it's true. However, with this shoot, I just might be motivated to get a few more things on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment