Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sneak Peek - Ashley

Ashley and I have known each other for a long time. Much longer than either one of us would like to admit, as it means we have to admit our actual age (which I'm not sharing here!)  :)  We met in college and have run into each other in the most random places since we graduated.  Recently, Ashley reached out me via Facebook to ask me to do some headshot photos for  her.  It's not the type of shooting that I normally do, but I always welcome the opportunity for a new challenge. So, we set up a date and off I went to her house to take some photographs and catch up with an old friend.  What an enjoyable day - two things I truly love to do!


Ashley plans to use a black and white image.  However, I love the color version of this one as well and just had to share it. She is so beautiful!

Thanks for a great day, Ashley! More photos to come soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment