Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sneak Peek - A Welcome Addition

What a fabulous way to kick off the New Year!  This family brought a brand new little guy into the world and into their family right before the end of the year.  I was lucky enough to photograph everyone on January 2nd and what a fun shoot this was.  This beautiful little girl was a very willing subject and more than happy to do whatever I asked of her.  Normally rather shy, she completely bloomed in front of the camera.  And, while I thought the little guy wouldn't be awake for long, he was such a trooper and stayed alert for the entire shoot.


I feel so lucky to have met your new baby so early in his life. Thank you for allowing me photograph your entire family.  I look forward to watching your little ones grow - just hopefully not too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment