Monday, January 3, 2011

Sneak Peek - A Family of Nine

This family photo shoot marks the end of my sessions for 2010. I loved having a session on the second to last day of the year.  Everyone was home in his household for just a few days around the holidays so we made sure to get a date where everyone could be included.

I started out photographing the kids.  They were an absolute dream.  Both kids were more than happy to let me click away while they stared at me with those gorgeous eyes of theirs.  I do believe I could have photographed them all day long.  The little guy said "yes" to whatever I asked of him in this sweet little voice. I'm not sure he said "no" even one time.  They both just stared into the lens with those beautiful dark eyes and I happily clicked away.

We got shots of every family within this family and 
I truly enjoyed getting to know each of them just a little bit.  
 I absolutely love that the dog is winking in this one!

Getting the large group shot lit inside properly was a challenge so outdoors we went.  Everyone was such a good sport.  We still had a bit of snow but it was chilly and drizzly.  The dad of the whole clan kept me laughing by observing my personal comments after each shot I took.  I guess it's a little more telling than I realized.  After a few "okay" and "good" comments from me post shot, I gave them an "awesome!" once I finally got what I was looking for.
It was wonderful to meet everyone.  
I wish you all the best in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment