Sunday, August 30, 2015

At long last!

Often, when I finally, finally, FINALLY create a blog post, I vow that I'm going to be so much better at blogging. This time. For real.  But, if I'm being honest, that's probably not going to happen. Every once in awhile I get a great burst of motivation and voila, a new blog post appears. It's just the way it is.

I'll keep this short and sweet.  I updated my website.  (big smiley face).  All new images, new design, music I really love.  Good stuff!  Take a peek.  And then, call me to grab a date for Fall family photos or to photograph a new listing or capture event photos!  If you are a past client or have seen my camera in front of you, chances are decent you might even see yourself on my site.  

Enough chatter. 
Go here.


Happy Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment