Monday, April 20, 2015

My project continues

As you may have seen, I've decided to tackle a Project 52 this year.  The subject?  Me.  It may sound odd, I know.  However, I wanted something that was going to challenge me and so far, it has done just that.  When I can't just pick up my camera to take a photo, it requires more planning and thought and creativity to get the shot. Heaven know I don't want to just show 52 photos of my face this year.  So, as each week ends and I think, "Now what am I going to do for next week" I rarely have the answer. Inevitably though, something comes to me or something happens each week that gives me the opportunity to capture something new and different that shows me or what my life looks like.

So, I thought I'd still post here in clusters instead of one per week.  So, here I bring you weeks 10 - 16.










Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  Who know where this project will lead me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment