Monday, June 11, 2012

S Family Sneak Peek

What a fun shoot this was! As soon as the kids climbed out of the car, they were happy, laughing and joking with one another. The energy was high and I knew right away this would be a great session!  It took place at Mayslake in Oak Brook, a spot I had not been to before.  I had not shot here before and I was glad to be introduced to this property by their Dad.  My job was made very easy by the fact that the kids immediately showed me the closeness between them! Such great interaction between all three kids.  Here are a few images for the Sneak Peek.  

Such beautiful siblings! And, I loved how the water looks like a watercolor painting in the background.

Trekking to a bridge I wanted to shoot at. It made for a pretty journey through this field!

One of my favorite shots!  This was on a little hidden path.

We all had quite a fun time near the willow trees!

Thank you for asking me to be your photographer. It was a joy to meet all of you.  I loved seeing the wonderful relationship between all three kids.  Hope you enjoy the images!


No comments:

Post a Comment