Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sneak Peek - Sweet Sisters

I had a crazy week last week with 4 photoshoots inside of seven days.  What a fun whirlwind. In all the busyness, I missed posting a Sneak Peek of these 2 adorable little girls. The older one was in my son's kindergarten class and is such a sweetheart. She was a gem to photograph and practically directed half the photoshoot. No camera shyness in this one!
The littler one just loved to stick out her tongue and mimic everything her older sister did.  She was also more than happy to pose for the camera.
Their mom and I get along beautifully and I think I see a new friendship headed my way - a bonus to everything else.  I enjoyed spending time with this family on a beautiful Saturday morning.

This last photo, without a doubt, is my absolute favorite from this entire shoot!
Thanks for letting me photograph these 2 beautiful little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment