Sunday, May 23, 2010

E & J Sneak Peek

This is E & J, adorable twins I met thanks to my daughter's ballet class.  These 2 get along beautifully with my twins and new friendships have been born. But, I'm thrilled to say it doesn't only apply to the kids...I've become friends with their mom as well!

We started talking about a photo shoot back when the weather was cold. We wanted to wait until things got warmer. Well, we got more than we bargained for as the thermostat hit a stunning 95 degrees today!  Thank goodness we started our shoot this morning around 9am, a little bit before it REALLY got hot.

We had a great time strolling around the Riverwalk and ending up the park.

E & J are such fun, sweet little people.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to photograph them!


2 comments:

  1. Tell Jen I said hi -- she lived across the street from us until recently. The twins are great - it looks like he's gotten over his shyness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting in these is so beautiful. Your photos are getting even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete