Monday, March 8, 2010

Sneak Peek: Happy First Birthday!


This past weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful little girl for the second time. It's amazing how much she has grown in just six months.  Her mom was all ready to go when I arrived with a table full of adorable clothes and props.  My personal favorite was absolutely the blue and purple tutu with the matching headband.   But honestly, all the outfits were adorable.

We had a few outfit changes for the shoot.


And then, we did something I have the feeling I won't get to shoot very often.  We gave this sweet little girl a small, chocolate cake and let her go to town.  We laughed because it looked like she was already in a sugar coma about 2 minutes into it.  Her mom thought that perhaps her little girl was in shock that she was being allowed to do this at all.
What a fun, fun shoot!  I'm thrilled I was asked back for a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment