Monday, December 7, 2009

Sweet Munchkins

This past weekend I did a photo shoot with V & Q.  Goodness are they adorable kids!  V is 3 and a half and is as articulate as my 5 and a half year olds. Such a little lady! I do believe she chose her own outfit which was just perfect and fancy for our photos.  Katie, V's doll with crazy hair, was also to be in the shoot, though I'm not sure any of those turned out.
Q and I were meeting for the first time and he was such a good sport about the photos.  We all worked together to get his attention and coax a smile from him.  He's on the verge of sitting up but isn't quite there yet so it was interesting trying to pose and balance him (with Mom right there to catch him, of course).







Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment