Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two boys and a little girl

Lara and I have known each other for almost 5 years now.  The fact that we both had twins was what gave us the opportunity to become friends.  I had a wonderful time photographing her 2 sweet five year old twins and adorable 18 month old daughter.  They were an energetic group and gave me lots of fun moments to capture.  We started out with family photos on their newly renovated porch. Such a perfect setting!














After spending some time at the house, we went to a nearby park where many leaves had already fallen. The kids had a great time running around, playing with the leaves and just being goofy.











I'm so glad I had the opportunity to spend some time with the whole family.
Thanks for such a fun shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment